February 23, 2012

Thursday Eye Candy: Hello Lavender





Every Thursday will feature some hot eye candy based on a simple inspiration.  Today, I've put together some of my favorite lavender pics after I saw these amazing (and way out of my budget) shoes from Mr. Alexander McQueen:



However, why not take something that I know is way out of my price range, and use it to help find other beautiful objects and ideas?  Affordable, purple beauty is just beyond the jump....

First, adding fresh lavender accents to your affair is easy and affordable, and provides so much warmth, as well as sweet fragrance.  
Additionally, you can find affordable lavender accessories and bridesmaid dresses just about anywhere!  Instead of following the killer shoes, follow your color instincts and check out places like Alfred Angelo or David's Bridal, which offer wedding party dresses in every imaginable shade of purple.  How about this Vera Wang for David's Bridal gown?  
Designer digs within your budget? Yes please!

Or how about this hot purple shoes for less than $50 from DSW?  Finally, the PartyPoms from my inspiration board come in every color imaginable from this awesome Etsy site, and are just $4 bucks!  Let your inspiration take you far. 


What inspires you?  Any colors or concepts you want us to feature next week?  I'd love to hear from you!


3 comments:

  1. I'd like to see something in green, perhaps in a month for the benefit of our Irish friends? Also, keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great idea! Kelly Green is perfect for Spring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the lavender flare! Bring on more color info- its so great to see all the beautiful choices!

    ReplyDelete