February 26, 2012

lost weekends

This weekend I had big plans for, well, wedding planning.  Yet, somehow work got in the way again.  Christian, my fiance, and I both had so much work to do this weekend that we kept pushing our wedding planning projects off.  It's too bad, because one of my big goals was to start our wedding website this weekend. 

With so many [free] wedding website options, the process just seems a bit daunting.  I've heard great things about The Wedding Wire, eWedding.com, and mywedding.com.  Jamie has already started to work on her wedding website (yeh, she's way ahead of me!), so hopefully she can fill us in with why and how she chose the site she did.  And, I promise I will actually do some research this week, and share it with all of you.  I know, if I'm a total slacker then what can I offer my readers?  Well, I promise this week won't let you down!  I've got some plans for lots of cost-saving posts, plus a shiny, new inspiration board.  

Did any of you tackle any fun projects this weekend?  

Cheers,

Colby

No comments:

Post a Comment